New Residents

Welcome to Lochmoor Club! You have picked a wonderful neighborhood to call home. We are a connected community, which is helped in part by the Lochmoor Club website, the POA's email notifications and e-newsletters, and the neighborhood's closed-group Facebook page.

To help you get settled into your new home and community, we have provided some important information below. If you have any other questions, please email the POA at We will do our best to help you. 

Registering with the POA

It is important for new residents to register with the POA. This is necessary so the POA has current information for dues billing as well as email addresses so communications can be sent. To register, residents should send an email with their name, address and contact information to

For those who use Facebook, you are welcome to join our closed group by asking to be added to the Facebook page

POA Dues

Yearly dues are $700 per lot and are payable no later than March 31 of each year. Payment can be made by check or online using PayPal. (See the separate POA Dues page on this website for more information.) 

Effective October 1, 2017, a one-time $350 Recreational Amenities Package (RAP) fee will be collected for all house ownership transfers (sales). One pool key will be provided to the new homeowner upon collection of the fee. Additional keys or replacement keys must be purchased for $25 each.

Covenant, Conditions and Restrictions

Lochmoor Club Subdivision has covenants, conditions and restrictions (CCRs) in place to protect the property values of lot owners. Please review this document by clicking on this link: Lochmoor Club Covenants 


Lochmoor Club Subdivision also has bylaws in place that govern the internal management of the POA. A copy is available via this link Lochmoor Bylaws.


The City of Bentonville provides electric, domestic water, irrigation water, sewer service, and solid waste/recycling.  For information about how to establish service for your new home, please click here

Natural gas service is provided by Black Hills Energy. To establish service with Black Hills Energy, please click here.

Trash/Recycling Day

Trash and recycling service is provided by Republic Services, and containers are picked up Tuesday morning (Phase III) and Wednesday morning (Phases I & II). The trucks come early, so most residents put their bins out on the night before pickup. Residents must use special containers provided by Republic Service (479.855.4226). For complete details about the recycling program and a list of items that can be recycled, click here. Please note, all trash, recycling, and yard waste containers must be placed out of sight (in the garage or behind the fence) except on trash day.

Yard Waste

A yard waste collection service runs from April 1 to November 30, and a special bin is used for such materials. These bins are collected on the same day as trash and recycling. For more information or to sign up online, click here.  

Compost Facility

For those who have large amounts of compostable material, the City of Bentonville has a large facility where residents can bring their waste. Compost is also available for purchase at the site. For more information, click here.  

Obtaining a Driver’s License

Everything you need to know about obtaining an Arkansas driver's license can be found here. The study manual for new drivers can also be downloaded here

Licensing a Vehicle

Before you can get a license for your vehicle, you are required by Arkansas law to assess your vehicle with your county assessor and pay all personal property taxes you owe. You are also required to maintain liability insurance on your vehicle. In Bentonville, the office is located at 2401 SW D St, Bentonville, AR 72712. The phone number is 479.273.2724. For more information about all that is required, click here.

Voter Registration

You can register to vote when you get your license. Otherwise, you can do so by accessing the voter registration site here.  

Personal Property Taxes

In Arkansas, all businesses and residents (exempt and non-exempt) are required to report their personal property for assessment each year BEFORE May 31. After May 31, a 10% penalty will be applied. For complete information, click here.